KEiiD CD Player with 4-Way 4x20W Amplifier 4.0 Output,Built-in Bluetooth Receiver USB SD MP3 3.5mm AUX Line-in Remote Control LCD Display, RCA and 3.5mm Headphone Jack Output
A great product is KEiiD's first step to the market.
- This CD radio is originally dismounted from a VW car and refitted to be a audio system. The car CD unit itself is with high reliability and stability. Never need to worry about its quality and its lifetime. It brings a car-level Hi-Fi sound quality to your room.
- Wide-range power supply: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz.
- Powered output: 4x 20W in lossless basis.
- CD formats support: CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, WMA. etc
- FM Radio frequency: 87.5KHZ-108.0MHZ, 12 presets.
- FM antenna length: 3 meters magnetic.
- USB/SD support: maximum 32Gb , MP3 format files only., folders can be listed and selected.
- Audio input: 3.5mm audio input in AUX mode.
- Aduio output: 3.5mm headphone jack audio output, RCA L/R audio output.
- Display: 5 inch HD LCD
- Microphone: built-in for handsfree calls.
- Demension: 270 * 240 * 150mm
- Weight: 4.5kg
What speakers can it work with:
- Connecting with 2 or 4 passive speakers. it is with built-in 4-way amplifier output. so you can directly connect to passive speakers. use it as a 2.0 stereo system when connecting to 2 passive speakers. use it as a 4.0 surround system when connecting to 4 passive spaekers.
- Connecting with active speakers. there is a 3.5mm audio output port in the back. so you can also connect it to any speaker or audio system which has a 3.5mm audio input.
- Use it with headphones via its 3.5mm audio output port in the back.
- Work with 4/6/8 ohm speakers with RMS 20W or above.
This system has a one-hour sleep timer function:
- If you power on the system by pressing the power knob without using the remote. The system will power off automatically in an hour each time. In this situation you can press the remote's power key to cancel the one-hour auto shuf-off. But if you power on the system by pressing the remote's power key , the system will not power off automatically in an hour,
- Use this feature as a one-hour sleep timer ? if you want the system to turn off automatically in an hour, just press the power knob to power on and do not touch the remote's power key. If you do not want the system turns off in an hour, just use the remote's power key to power on the system instead of using the power knob .
- Why the system powers off in an hour each time if you power the system on by pressing the power knob only ? This CD radio is originally dismounted from a car.if someone touch the power knob turning the radio on without starting the engine . The car will think that someone touched the power knob not on purperse or it was touched by a kid. the car will turn off the radio in an hour to avoid the car's battery from running out. In this unit, you can understand the remote's power key to be the 'ignition switch'.
If you use the power knob to power on ,the remote will not work and the Bluetooth can not be connected reminding ' turn on the ignition switch'.
- Just press the power key on the remote to make the remote work and the Bluetooth will be able to be connected normally.
- You are suggested to use the remote control's power key to power on instead of using the power knob.
Compare with similar items